Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photo of the Day: Dragonfly

Although this picture is a little blurry, I nevertheless find the details absolutely breathtaking.  I am blessed and amazed that I have been granted access to the Creator who designed all this beauty around me.  Everywhere I look I see the delicate intricacies of His hand, and I am so thankful for the daily reminders of His power and presence.  I believe firmly that God has made Himself known to us through His creation.  Unbelievers may fail to acknowledge the Creator.  Christians, however, have been granted eyes to see a glimpse of God through His creation.  When I look in awe at all the beauty and detail of the creation around me, it only causes me to praise and wonder at how much greater my Lord and Creator must be!  Surely the Creator must be greater than the creation, and this life a mere dull reflection of the glory and splendor that is to come when we are re-united with our Lord and Father.  May I never delight or stand in awe of creation for it's own sake.  Rather, my prayer is that it will lead me back to the worship of the One who created it all.   

1 comment:

  1. Oh, right there with you! I wake up everymorning in awe of the blessings or nature I am surrounded by. Thank you for sharing, and thank you also for your comment. I did not know you blogged either until you mentioned it while skyping the other day. I am excited to read what God is revealing to you! :) See you soon! Less than 2 weeks now!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete