Sunday, February 5, 2012

HaPpY BiRthDAy InGriD!!!

 Today on Her birthday
                                  I thAnk God for my little sister
                                                      Though the sisterly relationshiP
                                                                       Can at times be quite comPetitive
                 I am reminded todaY of what a gift my sister truly is
                          I have heard it said that there is no Better friend than a sister
                                                                     And whIle
                                                               A peRfect sister I am not
                                                    I am so incredibly Thankful for the one I’ve got
                                            We know each other’s Hearts
                                   And make it our job to reminD the other
                                      Of all the embarrassing detAils we would try and forget
                                                                            LaYing in bed

                    We whIsper jokes and secrets
                                                      As we share our griefs aNd joys
                                                             I am learninG that sisterhood can be so wide and sweet and wild
                                               And I would not tRade this for all the world
                I love you and miss you like crazy manki and I am so blessed to have you
As both a sister and a frienD.  Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much Sara!!!! this is ingrid by the way! and thank you soooo much for that! i love you and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete